P.I. Engineering User Forum

Product Support, Technical Questions and Answers, and Examples for P.I. Engineering Products

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-27 12:39:21

nicthomas

Rail Driver Temperamental

Why is it that on some trains the throttle works but on others it doesn't? Same with the reverser. And the breaks NEVER work. Any ideas?

#2 2017-01-30 09:30:59

PIE Amber
Technical Software Developer
Website

Re: Rail Driver Temperamental

The RailDriver does not work with every single train in the simulator, primarily some DLC (yes, including that from Dovetail). The reason for this is some trains do NOT comform to the defaults given to us by Dovetail Games. We need to create special cases for those trains.

The most helpful thing for us is for you to give us specific listing of what doesn't work on which trains you've tried. We do not test, or develop, for trains unless we are told they are not working, so a list would be useful for our developers.

Note: The brakes "never" working is not normal. I'm guessing it just so happens they don't work on the ones you tried, so we need a list of the ones that you see that on as well.

Amber from P.I. Engineering

#3 2017-01-30 20:31:33

lisa18wheels

Re: Rail Driver Temperamental

The auto brake in TGV Duplex (Train Simulation 2017) does not work. The handle moves, but doesn't actuate the braking system.

Board footer