P.I. Engineering User Forum

Product Support, Technical Questions and Answers, and Examples for P.I. Engineering Products

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-01 19:03:11

HungTranMD

SCript out of alignment with device

Using Hardware mode.  How do I correct this?  Thanks

#2 2017-04-03 07:41:14

PIE Amber
Technical Software Developer
Website

Re: SCript out of alignment with device

This means what is in the memory of your device does not match what is in your script file. Look at your keys. Any red icons refer to buttons that do not match between memory and script. It sometimes occurs if a long macro was not written correctly, or if programming has changed in the meantime.

At this point you need to decide whether to "read" from your device memory to make them match, or whether to write what's in the script to make them match. If you just recently wrote to your device, you'll want to choose "write." If you connected your device to a new computer, you will likely want to choose "read."

If you are continuously getting this message, despite writing to the device and everything looking like it matches (only black icons) then it may be because of key blockers or large keys being installed. There is a common, but not consistent, issue we're trying to track down where installing the accessories in the software causes this problem. The best solution in that case is to uninstall them (in the software, you can continue physically using them). Especially with key blockers, it's mostly cosmetic so removing them in software won't hurt anything.

Amber from P.I. Engineering

Board footer