Developer for X-keys®
Programming and development should be fun. We offer these resources to make your work easier and more enjoyable. Click on a heading to go the related page.
Stay in Touch
Join our private X-keys developer email list. This is the best way for us to keep you apprised of changes in our SDKs or products. We only send out information pertinent to our products and never provide your address to anyone else.
- All of our X-keys USB devices are capable of direct interaction with your application via Software Mode.
- Our SDK is compatible with all currently shipping X-keys devices and includes examples for C#, C++, and .NET.
- Our previous generation of firmware (SE) uses individual SDKs which include code examples in Visual Basic, C Builder, and Visual C. (see Legacy SDK)
- Here you will find applications (with full source code) that we have created. Check back regularly; more will be added as we further consider the Android platform.
X-keys are normally used in one of 3 ways:
- Hardware Mode
- Software Mode with MacroWorks Software
- Software Mode with a Custom Application