- ContollerMate for X-keys v4.5 requires a PowerPC or Intel Mac running Mac OS X 10.4.11 or newer.
Upgrading to Full Version of ControllerMate
The full version of ControllerMate supports devices from a variety of manufacturers and your payment supports our partners at OrderedBytes. ControllerMate v4.5 now features building blocks that generate and respond to MIDI messages.
Purchase a full version of ControllerMate from the ControllerMate download page.
If the full version of ControllerMate is installed after using ControllerMate for X–keys, all user programming will remain intact but will be limited in functionality unless a registration key is entered.
A Tour ofControllerMate
- Here we give you a quick look around with brief explanations of the different windows and functions available in ControllerMate. Programming Keyboard Shortcuts
- A how to look at navigating through ControllerMate and programming keyboard shortcuts. Using Multiple Programming Pages
- Here we show you how to utilize the multiple "layers" of programming.
Support for ControllerMate can be found in a few areas on orderedbytes.com:
- The ControllerMate Help Pages contain information on a wide variety of topics
- The OrderedBytes Forum is a growing repository if additional information
- Support questions can be submitted directly to the support e-mail address