X-keys® Legacy Devices
Whether you are a Graphic Designer, an Architect, a Web Manager, or a Two-finger Typist, proficiency in your software requires rapid input. Keyboard Macros and Hot Keys offer the shortest path to action, and the X-keys provides a clearly labeled, physical location for these complex or redundant functions so you don't have to think about them. The X-keys lets you focus on the project instead of the process.
- 20-58 user-reprogrammable keys
- Limited software
- Call for availability
X-keys Desktop USB*
*Call to order, XD-03-USB-R. Still in production for previously integrated systems, for all new development check out our X-keys XK-24
X-keys Desktop PS/2
X-keys Pro USB*
*Call to order, XP-05-USB-R. Still in production for previously integrated systems, for all new development check out our X-keys XK-60
- Launch programs, insert Unicode, open files and directories, select tools and more
- Control backlighting globally or for individual keys
- Create macros or execute Applescript with drag and drop building blocks
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 and 10.6 (64 bit)
- Free support via OrderedBytes Forum
- More info...
ControllerMate for Mac OS X (free download)
Cherry MX Switch Key Blockers
These key blockers only fit our Classic X-keys with the Cherry MX Switch.
Set of 4 beige keycaps
These keycaps only fit the X-keys Classic Series.